Tropicana Gets a Makeover
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 | midnight
The Tropicana Resort and Casino is getting its first major renovation in 25 years, and 500 of the 1,700 new rooms are already open. Come along on a tour of the new 3,000-square-foot suites, redesigned restaurants, and four-acre tropical pool area - where Nikki Beach will have its Beach Club, nightclub and restaurant next year.
Join the Discussion:
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?