Floyd Mayweather Jr. was walking through the retail shops at the Bellagio when a piece of jewelry caught the fighter’s eyes. The bling ...
- Sandoval, NV Energy mum on net metering after meetings with solar officials
- Photos: Lake Las Vegas home has 7 bathrooms, unlimited views
- After Senate setback, what’s next for Uber?
- Senate passes Nevada bill aimed at curbing payday loan abuse
- Obama signs overhaul of how Medicare pays doctors
- Physicians want Dr. Oz gone from Columbia medical faculty
- State education department threatening legal action against Common Core test company
- Senate passes bill allowing more businesses to bet on sports
- Anchor Bar, inventor of buffalo wing, coming to Las Vegas
- Reports: Cirque du Soleil close to sale
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Officer shoots, kills pit bull after it attacked police dog
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian’s grandson, 5, suffers stroke