A 33-year-old slice of cake from Prince Charles and Princess Diana's 1981 wedding has sold at auction for $1,375. The cake, still in its original white and silver presentation box, was sold online Thursday by ...
- Utah university removes Harry Reid’s name from center
- Developers behind Major League Soccer proposal estimate $1.2 annual profit
- Crested Butte OKs Bud Light ‘Whatever’ promotion, for right price
- Army Corps of Engineers surveys Mount Charleston site
- Flight diverts to Boston over reclined-seat flap
- Police: Man was running credit card forgery lab in Summerlin apartment
- Nevada taxable sales up 4.7 percent in June
- Nonprofit can make 4 million bars of soap a year at NLV plant
- FBI investigating reports of cyber attacks on US banks
- Nevada casino revenue up slightly in July
- Q+A: There’s a drought in Las Vegas, and that’s a challenge for Denver, too
- Utah approves winery in town with polygamous sect
Friday, Aug 29
- More Conventions »
Nominations are now open!
Our panel of judges will evaluate individuals and companies based on philanthropy work in Southern Nevada. There are seven categories. Honorees will be featured in our annual Giving Guide special publication. Deadline for nominations is Monday, June 23. Nominate an individual or company.
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- ‘O’ artist released from hospital after suffering injury during show
- Daughter: Joan Rivers ‘resting comfortably’ after cardiac arrest