About VEGAS INC
Think of VEGAS INC as a sort of aesthetic hybrid between In Business Las Vegas and Fast Company; smart, well written, interesting to look at and a must-read week in, week out.
We’re about to start a genuine, challenging conversation about business in Las Vegas; we live and work in the red-hot epicenter of financial difficulties. How the city collectively emerges out of this difficulty will be inspiring and documented on the pages of VEGAS INC.
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?