Las Vegas' commercial real estate boom
Mon, Oct 1, 2012 (8 a.m.)
Host Delen Goldberg speaks with reporter Eli Segall about a commercial real estate uptick downtown and a new retail center planned for the Summerlin area. Reporter Ron Sylvester weighs in with tips for networking and growing your customer base.
Join the Discussion:
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?