MGM pairs with Royal Caribbean for customer rewards program
30 October 2012
MGM Resorts International and Royal Caribbean announced a new partnership Tuesday that will allow people to use customer reward points for amenities offered by both companies.
Members of MGM's M Life programs can earn points toward free cruises with Royal Caribbean. And Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society travelers can use rewards benefits in MGM casino-hotels in Las Vegas, Detroit and Mississippi.
The program begins in January.
Join the Discussion:
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?