Treasure Island poker room gets new digs
13 November 2012
Treasure Island will move its poker room next to its sports book this week.
The TI poker room on Thursday will take over the old location of Canter's Deli, which had been limited to counter service during the renovation. The former deli counter, meanwhile, is being changed to Richie's Chicago-Style Beef and Dogs. No opening date has yet been set for the new hot dog stand.
The poker room will hold a "grand reopening" on Friday, featuring tournaments with $55 buy-ins. TI is also offering $1,000 house-funded guaranteed tournaments twice daily and static payouts of $250 for a royal flush and $100 for a straight flush.
Join the Discussion:
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?