Caesars says replacement for Cafe Lago will ‘redefine’ Vegas buffets
28 February 2012
The buffet at Caesars Palace may be closed, but resort officials say a new one is on the way.
The Cafe Lago Buffet closed last month.
“These fresh new offerings will redefine the traditional Las Vegas buffet,” Taylor Shields, a spokeswoman for Caesars, said in an email Monday.
Meanwhile, other restaurants at Caesars are filling the voids with additional breakfast and lunch items on their menus.
Lago opened on Sept. 29, 2000, as a cafe, later turned into a buffet and closed Jan. 3. No date has been set for the opening of the replacement.
Join the Discussion:
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?