Travelocity customers choose their 10 favorite Las Vegas hotels
12 October 2011
Las Vegas is home to more than 300 hotels and motels stocked with almost 125,000 rooms. Choosing the right one can be daunting.
Travelocity tried to make the task easier by culling through customer reviews to compile a list of the city’s top 10 hotels, based on visitors’ feedback.
The list may surprise you:
1. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas: Customers said they enjoyed the hotel’s views and location. It “allows you easy access to all that Vegas has to offer, but also allows you to retreat into a tranquil space,” one customer wrote.
2. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas: One guest described the customer service at Encore as “over the top.” Another said he enjoyed the “spacious room with wonderful views, adding that “the bed was so comfortable, it was difficult to get out in the mornings.”
3. The Signature at MGM Grand: “The bathroom! Wow...the bathroom!” one customer wrote.
4. Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa: Guests said they enjoyed the amenities at Red Rock. “This hotel looked nice from the outside, but the inside was gorgeous,” a customer wrote. “If you’re looking for a resort a short ways away from the Strip but with all the amenities then this hotel is the one,” another added.
5. THE hotel at Mandalay Bay: “The immaculate lobby area and the serene aroma was truly a warming inviting welcome,” a guest wrote. Another called the pool the “best in Las Vegas.”
6. Bellagio: Customers described the Bellagio as “luxury at its finest.” “The hotel, staff service, room quality, cleanliness and convenience to everything in the heart of Vegas was superb,” a guest wrote.
7. Suncoast Hotel and Casino: “We wanted a nice hotel, NOT on the Strip. The casino was fun, clean and friendly. We enjoyed all of the excitement of Vegas, but we enjoyed our stay because we were away from the hustle and bustle,” one customer wrote. Other guests applauded the Suncoast’s room size and price.
8. Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino: “The room was exquisite, and I’ve never slept in a more comfortable bed in my life,” a guest wrote.
9. Embassy Suites Las Vegas: Customers highlighted the hotel’s clean, spacious rooms and off-Strip location. The “location is great, relatively close to the Strip but far enough away to get out of the craziness,” one guest noted.
10. Wynn Las Vegas: Some customers said they appreciated the restaurants and nightlife the Wynn offers. Others commended the view. “Impeccable. You will never go wrong staying at the Wynn,” one customer wrote.
Join the Discussion:
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?