This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Windermere Real Estate Nevada Joins Luxury Portfolio International
Published on Mon, Feb 25, 2013 (3:42 p.m.)
“Luxury Portfolio is delighted to have Windermere Real Estate Nevada as part of our distinguished Broker Collection. The company has an impeccable reputation for luxury marketing in Nevada, and we are committed to helping them achieve even greater success,” said Paul Boomsma, president of Luxury Portfolio. “Luxury Portfolio boasts the most comprehensive marketing program in the industry, encompassing print advertising in high-net-worth publications, an award-winning website and premium marketing materials. The scope of the program benefits Windermere Real Estate Nevada and all of our members, as well as the luxury clientele they serve.”
“As one of the select few brokerage firms invited to join Luxury Portfolio, Windermere Real Estate Nevada now has the unique opportunity to provide its clients with access to a global network of properties and buyers.” Yates said. “We believe this network will serve as a valuable asset to our growing number of clients.”
Luxury Portfolio International™ markets more than 25,000 of the world’s most remarkable properties annually on its award-winning website, www.LuxuryPortfolio.com. The site attracts more than 1.2 million high-net-worth visitors a year and features a total inventory of available properties in excess of $41 billion. Luxury Portfolio is unmatched in the global arena, with members in 30 countries, site translation in nine languages and multiple currencies. Visitors from 200 countries/territories visit the site every month.
For more information about Luxury Portfolio, visit www.LuxuryPortfolio.com.
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?