This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Jennelle Reedy Joins Colliers International as Associate in Retail Investment Division
Published on Tue, Jan 22, 2013 (11:09 a.m.)
Reedy joins Colliers from RE/MAX First Choice in La Crosse, Wis., where she served as a licensed realtor. Her work at RE/MAX included participating in 31 closed transactions in 2011 equating to more than $3 million in inventory. She represented owners in the sale and leasing of hotels, restaurants and industrial buildings with an emphasis on investment sales and the disposition of distressed properties.
Reedy also brings property management experience to Colliers. She served as an assistant manager at Hayloft Property Management in Minneapolis, Minn., where she leased, managed and maintained multifamily units and implemented strategic marketing plans for the properties.
Reedy has attended Wisconsin State University, Kaplan Professional Real Estate in Minneapolis and Key Realty School in Las Vegas. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors and is also a licensed real estate agent in Nevada, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
About Colliers International
Colliers International is the third-largest commercial real estate services company in the world, with over 12,300 professionals operating out of more than 520 offices in 62 countries. A subsidiary of FirstService Corporation (NASDAQ: FSRV; TSX: FSV and FSV.PR.U), it focuses on accelerating success for its clients by seamlessly providing a full range of services to real estate users, owners and investors worldwide, including global corporate solutions, brokerage, property and asset management, hotel investment sales and consulting, valuation, consulting and appraisal services, mortgage banking and research. Commercial Property Executive and Multi-Housing News magazines ranked Colliers International the top U.S. real estate company. The latest annual survey by the Lipsey Company ranked Colliers International as the second-most recognized commercial real estate firm in the world.
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?