This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Experienced Realtors Continue to Join United Realty
Published on Fri, Jan 4, 2013 (2:42 a.m.)
Among those joining the Company recently are Jennifer Pitterle, formerly of Realty One Group; Javier Barajas, formerly of Keller Williams Realty; Larry Cruz, formerly of Aspire Realty Group; Lyman Way III, formerly of Century 21 Aadvantage Gold; and Margaret Westcamp, formerly of Realty One Group.
United Realty is a full service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, and business brokerage services. Its brand new, state-of-the-art 5,000 square foot office is located in the heart of Summerlin near the Charleston & 215 interchange. Agents can choose from among several commission models including 100% plans that allow agents to keep 100% of their commissions.
Broker & CEO
10655 Park Run Drive, Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?