This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Pisanelli Bice PLLC Attorneys Named The Best Lawyers in America for 2013
Published on Thu, Nov 8, 2012 (11:41 a.m.)
James J. Pisanelli received recognition in three categories: Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Real Estate. Pisanelli was also named Best Lawyers' 2013 Las Vegas Litigation - Real Estate "Lawyer of the Year".
Todd L. Bice received recognition in four categories: Commercial Litigation, Litigation – First Amendment, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, and Litigation – Mergers and Acquisitions.
Debra L. Spinelli received recognition in one category: Commercial Litigation.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
It is important to note that the lawyers listed in Best Lawyers do not have a say in deciding which practice areas they are included in. They are voted into practice areas entirely as a result of the votes they receive from their peers. The subspecialties listed after their names are based on information from a variety of sources.
About Pisanelli Bice
Pisanelli Bice is a Las Vegas-based law firm focused primarily on commercial litigation. The firm, founded by attorneys James J. Pisanelli and Todd L. Bice, represents clients ranging from single-entity developers and entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, public agencies and some of Nevada's largest gaming companies. For more information, please visit pisanellibice.com or on Twitter @pisanellibice.
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?