Which Las Vegas attraction was named the No. 1 landmark in the U.S.?
Bellagio’s fountains have been named the No. 1 landmark in the U.S.
TripAdvisor picked the famed Las Vegas attraction based on millions of reviews on TripAdvisor.com.
The fountains, owned by MGM Resorts International, beat out national treasures such as Gettysburg National Military Park, Honolulu’s USS Arizona Memorial and New York City’s Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
TripAdvisor honored more than 1,263 attractions — including landmarks, parks, museums and amusement parks — in their selection of Travelers’ Choice Attractions awards.
Here’s a look at the full list of top U.S. landmarks:
1. Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas
2. Gettysburg National Military Park, Gettysburg, Pa.
3. USS Arizona Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York City
5. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
6. Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Savannah, Ga.
7. Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Washington, D.C.
8. Broadway, New York City
9. Cloud Gate, Chicago
10. Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Washington, D.C.