J.C. Penney is joining its department store rivals in pruning its store numbers in an era of online shopping. Penney said Friday that it will close 130 to 140 stores as well as two distribution centers over the next several months as it tries to improve profitability. The company said ...
- Sandovals head to D.C. for semi-annual governors meeting
- Man who stole nearly $1.5 million from Las Vegas church gets 4 years in prison
- Sands casino guards make union history
- Taco Bell pulling popular chicken-shelled chalupa
- Sands China a bargain after battering on high-roller revival
- County Commission lets builder’s plan near Red Rock go forward
- How major US stock market indexes fared on Wednesday
- Americans buy existing homes at fastest pace in a decade
- E-sports enthusiasts get boost with Neonopolis arena
Thursday, Mar 2, 7:30 a.m.
Wynn Las Vegas
Friday, Mar 3, 7:00 a.m.
Friday, Mar 3, 7:30 a.m.
Wynn Las Vegas
- More Conventions »
Nominations now open
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- FBI agent accused of firing at officer enters plea deal
- Cortez Masto, clean energy advocates cite their concerns about EPA under Pruitt