Sam Morris is an Iowa native who made his way to Las Vegas 11 years ago after beginning his career as a freelance photographer in San Francisco. It was in San Francisco that he met his fabulous wife and started a family that grew to include three delightful girls. While he doesn't prefer to shoot one subject over another (he's still surprised people pay him to take photos), he tries to find the quirky, humorous, subtle or graphic in what he covers.
- Convention security tight, but polite
- Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2008
- ST. PAUL, Minn. — Threatened by hotel security with eviction if I shot (photos) or interviewed anyone else in the hotel.
- Surprise: Clinton carrying Paris Las Vegas, 2 to 1
- Saturday, Jan. 19, 2008
- The Elko numbers
- Friday, Jan. 18, 2008
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Five-story, $100 million Hakkasan 'sets a precedent' for Las Vegas nightlife
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?