The lowdown on long-hauling
Mon, Feb 25, 2013 (7 a.m.)
Host Delen Goldberg speaks with reporter Rick Velotta about Las Vegas' long-standing problem with long-hauling. And reporter Eli Segall updates the case against Henderson arena developer Chris Milam. Also, reports that the town of Searchlight is for sale and the expansion of a local contractors' union training center.
Join the Discussion:
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Five-story, $100 million Hakkasan 'sets a precedent' for Las Vegas nightlife
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?