A look back at 2012
Fri, Nov 30, 2012 (9:15 a.m.)
Listen in as business leaders reflect on 2012 and look forward to 2013. Panelists include Tina Quigley, general manager of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada; Larry Charlton, head of Nevada operations for City National Bank; Lori Nelson, vice president of corporate communications for Station Casinos; Doug Geinzer, CEO of the Southern Nevada Medical Industry Coalition; Stephen Brown, director of the UNLV Center for Business and Economic Research; and Joe Hernandez, president and COO of insurance company Branch Hernandez and Associates.
Join the Discussion:
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?