Strong financial footing
Mon, Nov 19, 2012 (7 a.m.)
Reporter Eli Segall speaks with Russell Goldsmith, CEO of City National Bank, about the bank's local operations and success.
Join the Discussion:
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Five-story, $100 million Hakkasan 'sets a precedent' for Las Vegas nightlife
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?