A look ahead to 2013
Mon, Dec 10, 2012 (7 a.m.)
PART II: Listen in as business leaders look forward to 2013 and reflect on 2012. Panelists include Tina Quigley, general manager of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada; Larry Charlton, head of Nevada operations for City National Bank; Lori Nelson, vice president of corporate communications for Station Casinos; Doug Geinzer, CEO of the Southern Nevada Medical Industry Coalition; Stephen Brown, director of the UNLV Center for Business and Economic Research; and Joe Hernandez, president and COO of insurance company Branch Hernandez and Associates.
Join the Discussion:
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?