- 2901 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas, 89109 (Directions)
- Las Vegas Blvd and Sahara
- Web site: http://www.rivierahotel.com
With its glass, star-lit exterior, visitors can't miss the Riviera when driving down the Strip. As the first high-rise to open on the Las Vegas Strip, featuring a nine-story hotel, the Riviera has seen more than 50 years as an entertainment destination in Las Vegas. Top bill acts like Liberace, Dean Martin and the long-running Splash revue (closed in 2006) have graced its showrooms over time.
The Riviera still offers its share of entertainment options with topless revue "Crazy Girls," a comedy club and "Illusions," starring Jan Rouven.
The 100,000-square foot casino has been featured in many films like "Casino," "Austin Powers" and "21." Although the hotel has passed through a long list of owners over the years it has always held on to it's unique theme (for Las Vegas) in that it lacks any particular theme. It also features a William Hill Race & Sports Book walk-up betting window right off the sidewalk on the Strip.
The Riviera has dining options well covered, from seafood and steaks at R Steak and Seafood, a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner fare at Banana Leaf Café to an international cuisine at the R Buffet.
- Crazy Girls at the Riviera
- Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Forever Doo Wop
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Forever Motor City
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday