The District at Green Valley Ranch
- 2240 Village Walk Drive, Henderson, 89052 (Directions)
- Green Valley Pkwy and Paseo Verde
- Web site: http://www.thedistrictatgvr.com/
The District at Green Valley Ranch is an outdoor, pedestrian-friendly mixed-use lifestyle retail center featuring more than 70 fine shops, boutiques and restaurants.
The District provides a vibrant and diverse mix of shopping, dining, entertainment, residences and office space – all set in an urban environment, with a pedestrian-friendly main street plaza, and a beautiful central park, complete with a vintage style Carousel.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Outdoor Picture Show
- Every Friday, Saturday
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Firefly, closed over salmonella poisonings, has had health lapses in past
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?