California investor picks up $23 million in property – and is looking for more
30 January 2013
A Southern California real estate investor has picked up seven more commercial buildings in the Las Vegas Valley. Ed Mustafa, managing member of the Brentwood Cos., acquired several properties off Green Valley Parkway near the 215 Beltway last month. He and his partners paid almost $23 million for the buildings, which total 235,000 square feet. Mustafa more than doubled his holdings in the valley with the deals, and his buying spree may not be over. His group has another $20 million to $30 million of capital they want to spend on Las Vegas real estate, said his broker and property ...
Join the Discussion:
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Joe Downtown: Muralist completes touchup on shuttered Western hotel
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?