The D imports new steakhouse from Detroit
22 January 2013
Continuing to play off its Detroit theme, the D casino in downtown Las Vegas has added another Michigan mainstay to its dining menu. Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse, with nine locations in the greater Detroit area, opens its Las Vegas restaurant Feb. 1. A menu will feature baseball sized meatballs and veal ragu, along with more than 80 wines. Meats will come from natural suppliers including Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors in New Jersey and Strauss American Lamb and Veal of Milwaukee, along with free-range chicken. Fresh seafood offerings include lobster risotto and ciopino alla calabrese. The D completed renovations in ...
Join the Discussion:
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Myth of the casino maze debunked: Casino companies are starting to encourage customers to head outside
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?