Las Vegas Valley home prices likely to keep rising in 2013
21 January 2013
Las Vegas home values are expected to rise this year, though not nearly as fast as in 2012. After hitting bottom last spring, Southern Nevada home values are projected to rise 3.1 percent by the end of the year, a new report from research firm Zillow found. Home values in North Las Vegas and Henderson are expected to climb 3.2 percent, Zillow said. The submarket with the biggest anticipated rise, 4.6 percent, is Logandale, an unincorporated town about 60 miles northeast of Las Vegas. Similarly, home values in Mesquite on the Arizona border (about 35 miles northeast of Logandale) are ...
Join the Discussion:
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?