Zappos.com makes Fortune’s list of best places to work
17 January 2013
Las Vegas-based Zappos.com has again made Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 best places to work in the United States. The online shoe retailer ranked No. 31 on the Fortune list, down from its No. 11 ranking a year ago. Zappos has made the list the last five years, climbing as high as No. 6 in 2011. In the magazine’s commentary on what makes the company a good place to work, it referenced Zappos’ Downtown Project. “The online retailer is moving to a big new headquarters in downtown Las Vegas this fall — CEO Tony Hsieh is spending $350 million ...
Join the Discussion:
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Myth of the casino maze debunked: Casino companies are starting to encourage customers to head outside
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?