Where to shoot guns in Las Vegas
15 January 2013
It has been a busy year in Las Vegas for gun aficionados. At least half a dozen shooting ranges opened in Southern Nevada in recent months, with owners trying to capitalize on the valley’s booming gun industry. Gun ranges are a favorite destination for many tourists who are unable to shoot high-powered weapons in their own countries. Each range has a slightly different feel. Some provide no-nonsense training for local first responders. Others try to offer realistic experiences with simulations and military settings. A few concentrate on only-in-Las Vegas flair with specialty weddings and scantily-clad hostesses. Got an itchy trigger ...
Join the Discussion:
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Firefly, closed over salmonella poisonings, has had health lapses in past
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?