The Notes: Feb. 25, 2013
25 February 2013
We want to hear from you. Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level Property Management was named 2012 Outstanding Small Management Company of the Year at the Community Associations Institute of Nevada Gala Awards. Six companies were nominated for the award, which honors management companies that exemplify the ethics and goals of CAI.
Aliante Casino + Hotel was awarded a Four Diamond rating by the AAA for the third consecutive year. The diamond rating system evaluates properties on their amenities, décor and service. Aliante Gaming began self-managing the property in November and introduced three new restaurants and a new player loyalty program.
AlertID, which makes crime information publicly accessible, has moved its corporate headquarters to Switch’s InNEVation Center in Las Vegas. AlertID provides free mobile and online public safety information.
Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for East Coast-style subs, opened its first location at McCarran International Airport. It is located in the food court in the Southwest Airlines Terminal.
Eastern Executive Suites has added a second location at 8565 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas. The company provides all-inclusive executive offices to small- and medium-sized businesses.
Join the Discussion:
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?