Explore taxi long-hauling data
25 February 2013
Below is a list of all the violations issued to Southern Nevada taxi drivers in 2012 by the Nevada Taxicab Authority.
Join the Discussion:
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Myth of the casino maze debunked: Casino companies are starting to encourage customers to head outside
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?