Ranch House in Town Square closed for rebranding
15 February 2013
After being open for less than a year, Ranch House Kitchen in Town Square is closed and undergoing an overhaul.
Owners closed its doors Feb. 2 to give the eatery a new concept, Town Square marketing director Jaime Mapes said.
He declined to say what kind of changes are in the works but said the conversion should be completed this summer.
The restaurant’s website says the Ranch House, which opened around May of last year, “has closed for re-branding and remodel.”
Ranch House owner Jonathan Fine, founder of Fine Entertainment Management, could not immediately be reached for comment.
Join the Discussion:
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?