Wynn, Encore join luxury hotel association
27 September 2012
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore have joined the Preferred Hotel Group, an association of more than 650 independent luxury hotels in 85 countries, in a move to expand sales.
The association will increase Wynn’s distribution channels to travel agencies and group planners worldwide. The Chicago-based group has six brands.
Financial details of the relationship, which began today, were not disclosed.
The Trump International Hotel, The Signature at MGM Grand and Red Rock Resort are other Las Vegas properties affiliated with Preferred.
“Our resorts are committed to exceeding expectations and we’re honored to partner with travel agents and groups who strive to achieve the same level of excellence,” said Marilyn Spiegel, president of Wynn and Encore.
Join the Discussion:
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?