HighTower Advisors hires Bank of America Merrill Lynch veterans
4 September 2012
A Chicago wealth management firm has opened an office in Henderson after hiring veteran advisors from an industry heavyweight.
HighTower Advisors LLC said Tuesday that its new advisors — Hugh Anderson, Sheila Delutri, Mike PeQueen, Ned Evans and Adam Thurgood — managed a combined $790 million of client assets for Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
They were reportedly based in Merrill Lynch’s office in Henderson. Each of them is now a managing director and partner with HighTower.
Anderson and Delutri had each spent more than 30 years at Merrill Lynch. The others joined the firm in 2002 after working for Prudential Securities.
Formed in 2008, HighTower also has hired advisors this year in Arizona, California, Illinois, Maryland, New York and Virginia, according to Reuters.
Join the Discussion:
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?