The Notes: Oct. 29, 2012
29 October 2012
We want to hear from you. Send your information to email@example.com.
KO Nevada, which provides security cameras and alarm systems to business, Retirement Services of Nevada, which provides investment services, and Comfort + Hays, an electrical contractor, all have moved to the new Sandhill Executive Suites, 6166 Sandhill Road, Las Vegas.
American Technologies Inc. has opened a new office in Henderson. It is located at 70 Corporate Park Drive.
G Creative Advertising and Design won three awards at the American Gaming Association Voice Awards. It was recognized for work done for Bally Technologies: Best Print Advertisement for “Vegas Hits Roadtrip,” Best Print Ad Campaign for “Lightning Jackpot” and Best Multi-Format Ad Campaign for a Michael Jackson slot marketing campaign.
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America recently recognized Les Olson Company as a Hyakuman Kai Elite Dealer. Sharp awards that status to dealers who sell more than $5 million in a year.
Patty’s Closet Fashion Boutique has announced a new concept — an all-shoe boutique named Heart and Sole — and a brand, Sparkle. Both are located at 7920 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 115, Las Vegas, next to the existing Patty’s Closet store.
Join the Discussion:
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Myth of the casino maze debunked: Casino companies are starting to encourage customers to head outside
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?