Caesars Entertainment, Republic Airways pair for gambler vacation packages
25 October 2012
Caesars Entertainment has signed a three-year agreement with Republic Airways to provide charter flights for Caesars customers nationwide.
Indianapolis-based Republic Airways Holdings, which also is the parent company of Frontier Airlines, will operate five 100-passenger Embraer E190 twin-engine jets on Caesars vacation packages to Laughlin, Atlantic City and Tunica, Miss.
Terms of the agreement between Caesars and the airline were not disclosed.
Caesars customers who are members of the company’s Total Rewards loyalty club can book flights through casino hosts, travel agents and the charter reservations link on the Caesars website.
Vacation packages include the airfare, ground transportation, baggage handling and hotel rooms.
Join the Discussion:
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?