Riviera issues low-price guarantee for conventions, meetings
18 October 2012
The Riviera hotel-casino said Thursday it is offering a low-price guarantee for conventions and meetings.
The guarantee applies to meetings with room blocks of 100 or more on peak nights.
The property with 2,100 guest rooms said it has more than 160,000 square feet of meeting space that can be configured to suit the needs of groups.
"The Riviera invites planners and organizers to bring us proposals from competitor properties, and we guarantee to beat any cost in Las Vegas," said Dave Zweifel, Riviera vice president of sales.
Join the Discussion:
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?