New Cantor sports book opens at the Silverton
29 November 2012
The Silverton opened a new sports book today.
Cantor Gaming will run the 2,000-square foot space, which includes 38 viewing carrels and a high-definition video screen with 2.35 million LED pixels. The video screen can show four featured sporting events or as many as 16 non-featured events simultaneously. Two additional screens display betting odds.
The project took a month to design.
"We are delighted to launch this stunning new sports book today," Cantor CEO Lee M. Amaitis said.
The sports book also includes Cantor's proprietary wireless gaming system.
"Silverton Casino Hotel is proud to welcome Cantor Gaming's innovative and creative approach to sports wagering," casino President Craig Cavileer said. "We are thrilled to be able to offer our customers the very best in service and luxurious surroundings."
Join the Discussion:
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?