L.A.-area firm buys Lake Las Vegas hotel, gaming property
29 November 2012
29 Nov. 2012 3:59 p.m.
Newage Lake Las Vegas LLC has purchased the Ravella at Lake Las Vegas hotel and the adjacent Casino MonteLago in Henderson, Clark County records show. The company bought the 13.84-acre Ravella site and the 1-acre Casino MonteLago site on Nov. 21 for $46.859 million from a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank, records show. Under leases, the owner of the Ravella brand continues to run the hotel and Intrepid Gaming Operating Company Inc. remains the licensed gaming operator at Casino MonteLago. The hotel site initially was a Ritz-Carlton. It closed in May 2010, and a Deutsche Bank unit foreclosed on the real ...
Join the Discussion:
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?