Developer of Las Vegas projects walks away from deadly helicopter crash
23 November 2012
Jeffrey Soffer, the Miami businessman behind some of the largest developments in Las Vegas, is reported to have suffered minor injuries Thanksgiving day in a helicopter crash that left one person dead. The Miami Herald reported that after the crash in the Bahamas, 150 miles from the Florida coast, Soffer walked away from the wreckage with bruises and was taken to the University of Miami Hospital for evaluation. Reuters reported the helicopter crashed near the exclusive Baker’s Bay Golf and Ocean Club on Great Guana Cay, leaving an American dead. The name of that person wasn’t immediately released. In Las ...
Join the Discussion:
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?