Tech firm exec joins Caesars as chief financial officer
15 November 2012
Casino resort operator Caesars Entertainment Corp. today said Donald Colvin will join the company in the high-profile position of executive vice president and chief financial officer. Colvin had served as executive vice president and CFO of ON Semiconductor Corp. of Phoenix from April 2003 to October 2012. That company, with $3.7 billion in assets, provides silicon products for energy-efficient electronics. Before that, he held a number of financial leadership positions, including vice president of finance and CFO of Atmel Corp., CFO of European Silicon Structures and several financial roles at Motorola Inc. At Las Vegas-based Caesars, Colvin succeeds Jonathan Halkyard, ...
Join the Discussion:
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?