Station Casinos reports $11.2 million profit, buys controlling interest in Fertitta Interactive
13 November 2012
13 Nov. 2012 5:05 p.m.
Las Vegas locals casino operator Station Casinos today reported a profit for the third quarter as revenue increased. The company also said it’s acquiring a controlling interest in Fertitta Interactive, owner of the newly-licensed Ultimate Gaming/Ultimate Poker online gaming business. The Fertitta family is behind Station Casinos, Ultimate Gaming and Ultimate Gaming’s sister company the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Terms of the deal weren’t immediately disclosed. Station has 17 locals properties that were part of the old Station Casinos Inc. The new Station emerged from the prior company’s bankruptcy in June 2011. Station said third-quarter net revenue increased year-to-year from $282.4 ...
Join the Discussion:
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?