New Las Vegas call center to hire 100 workers; job fair set for Friday
8 November 2012
A company that manages call centers and has an existing operation in Las Vegas is opening a new facility that will hire 100 people. Sitel Corp., which has more than 57,000 employees worldwide and is contracted to handle customer service calls for consumer electronics companies, plans a job fair Friday at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the company’s facility at 420 Pilot Road. Prospective employees should bring their resumes to the event. Company officials did not name their new client but said it is “an award-winning company committed to providing safety, security, peace of mind and unparalleled service to ...
Join the Discussion:
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?