Former PH Towers Westgate timeshare resort gets new name
1 March 2012
Hilton Worldwide on Thursday announced a new name for the former PH Towers Westgate timeshare resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
The new name for the 52-story timeshare, which has more than 17,000 vacation interval owners, is “Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club.”
The 1,201-unit Elara was sold in November and, after a series of transactions, new owner LV Tower 52 LLC hired Hilton Grand Vacations to rebrand the property and provide future timeshare sales and marketing services.
Elara becomes the fourth Hilton Grand Vacations Club in Las Vegas, and more than 48,000 Hilton Grand Vacations Club members have a “home resort” in Las Vegas, the company said.
Other Hilton-branded properties in Las Vegas include Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn.
Join the Discussion:
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?