New CEO named for Sunrise and Sunrise Children’s hospitals
14 June 2012
A new chief executive officer will take the helm of Sunrise Hospital and Sunrise Children’s Hospital, hospital officials announced today.
Todd Sklamberg will assume the CEO position immediately and will oversee all operations for the 700-bed campus, which is the largest in the state.
Sklamberg served as chief operating officer for Sunrise Children’s Hospital since 2008 and as interim CEO for Sunrise for the past month. He is a 20-year veteran of the healthcare industry.
Sklamberg replaces Sylvia Young, who accepted a position as president of HCA’s Continental Division in Denver, Colo.
Sunrise is part of the four hospital Sunrise Health System, which includes Sunrise, Sunrise Children’s, MountainView and Southern Hills hospitals.
Join the Discussion:
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?