Las Vegas research company adding 300 to 400 call-center jobs
6 February 2012
A Las Vegas research firm announced Monday it was doubling the size of its work force and would add 300 to 400 call-center positions to its staff in coming months.
The company, Precision Opinion, said it would hold a job fair Thursday to screen applicants for the new positions, which a spokesman said would be full-time. The majority will pay $8.25 an hour, but some higher-paying management positions will be filled, as well.
The job fair will take place in two sessions at the company’s headquarters, 101 Convention Center Drive, Suite 124. The sessions will begin at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., and those interested in applying can obtain more information by calling 702-483-4098.
Precision Opinion has been conducting market research for 20-plus years and has been based in Las Vegas since 1996. The company further announced Monday that it planned to add a second office location in Las Vegas shortly after the job fair.
Join the Discussion:
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Firefly, closed over salmonella poisonings, has had health lapses in past
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?