The Plaza is first local hotel to offer free bag service to the airport
22 December 2012
When guests check in to a Disney Resort hotel in Orlando, Fla., they automatically get their suitcases delivered free from the airport. Bags Inc. negotiated the deal with the Orlando resorts to provide a value-added service to the thousands of families who attend Disney’s Magic Kingdom theme parks. Bags Inc. offers luggage delivery and remote check-in services at more than 200 hotels nationwide. Now, the Disney model has arrived in Las Vegas. The Plaza downtown recently became the first hotel in Southern Nevada to offer guests free delivery of bags to and from McCarran International Airport. Other hotels offer a ...
Join the Discussion:
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Firefly, closed over salmonella poisonings, has had health lapses in past
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?