X Train aims to make a party of the Southern California-Las Vegas trip
21 December 2012
Michael Barron sees them all the time on business trips: party people who start celebrating their arrival to Las Vegas before the plane touches down at McCarran International Airport. “I finally started flying back to Las Vegas on Thursdays because I didn’t want to fly back with all the nuts on Friday,” Barron said. But that hard-partying customer is exactly what Barron's X Train will rely on when it begins service between Southern California and Las Vegas the first week of January 2014. “We’re trying to think of a better name than ‘party train,’” Barron said. “But I guess everybody ...
Join the Discussion:
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?