Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. set to open in Harmon Retail Center
14 December 2012
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will open its first Nevada restaurant Saturday in the Harmon Retail Center, across the street from the Cosmopolitan.
Bubba Gump started in 1996 in Monterey, Calif. It has expanded to 37 restaurants, mostly in tourist centers, including New York's Times Square, Chicago's Navy Pier and New Orleans' French Quarter.
The national seafood chain was acquired in 2010 by Landry's Inc., which owns the Golden Nugget, Landry's Seafood House, Claim Jumper, Rainforest Cafe and other casual dining chain restaurants.
The Las Vegas location will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sundays through Thursdays and until 2 a.m. on weekends.
Join the Discussion:
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?