Former NLV mayor joins real estate investment firm
12 December 2012
Former North Las Vegas Mayor Mike Montandon has left his job as managing director of the Las Vegas office of Voit Real Estate Services to become managing partner at Insight Investment Partners, a real estate investment firm.
Insight is part of Henderson-based Insight Holdings, which is led by Las Vegas commercial real estate veteran Jim Zeiter.
Montandon, who joined the company last month, has about 20 years of experience in real estate management, construction, appraisal and planning. He took the helm of Voit’s local office in March 2011 after working as director of government affairs for Core Construction.
He was mayor of North Las Vegas from 1997 to 2009, during which time he also worked for Nevada Construction Services.
Don Morrow, managing director of Voit’s Phoenix office, now runs the Las Vegas outpost as well, said Barbara Rea, executive director of corporate resources. Morrow is based in Phoenix but visits Las Vegas weekly, she said.
Voit, which offers property management, brokerage and other services, is headquartered in Newport Beach, Calif. It has about 16 employees in Las Vegas.
Join the Discussion:
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?