Bill Hornbuckle promoted to president of MGM Resorts
4 December 2012
MGM Resorts International of Las Vegas today announced the promotion of Bill Hornbuckle to the newly-created position of president and chief marketing officer. Reporting to CEO Jim Murren, Hornbuckle will have expanded responsibilities, including gaming development. He had been serving as chief marketing officer since 2010. Earlier, he was president and chief operating officer of Mandalay Bay beginning in April 2005; president and chief operating officer of MGM Mirage — Europe from July 2001 to April 2005; and president and chief operating officer of the MGM Grand from October 1998 to July 2001. “Bill Hornbuckle is widely regarded as one ...
Join the Discussion:
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?