New Buca di Beppo restaurant on the Strip hiring 75 workers
30 November 2011
The company expects to hire about 75 people for jobs as cooks, utility porters, hosts, servers, bussers and bartenders. Candidates can apply in person from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. this coming Monday through Friday in Excalibur’s banquet rooms.
The 8,500-square-foot restaurant replaces Regale Ristorante and will seat up to 300 people. It is one of more than 90 Buca di Beppos nationwide and the chain’s third Las Vegas location.
Join the Discussion:
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?