New dim sum, Chinese seafood restaurant opening at the Rio
23 November 2011
A popular Spring Mountain Road Chinese restaurant is opening a second location off the Strip.
KJ Kitchen will open its expansion, KJ Dim Sum and Seafood Chinese Restaurant, next month at the Rio, Caesars Entertainment announced this week. The new site will feature the company’s first dim sum menu and tableside carts to let customers see their meal choices.
The original KJ Kitchen is owned by Danny “Leung” Nhan. His head chef, Loy Lee, will relocate to the Rio from the Spring Mountain location and partner with Chef Pui Wong to run the resort eatery. Both cooked professionally in China and Hong Kong.
The restaurant will fill 4,600 square feet, seat up to 350 people and be open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Join the Discussion:
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?